Search



Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday - The Start of a New Week...and a new menu plan

Last week I overextended myself with over-volunteering.  I am reminding myself to start checking the rest of the week before committing to anything....even if THAT particular day looks clear.

I will be doing lots and lots of resting this week.....but first thing's first....I got my menu done.

Here's how my week is shaking out.....go to orgjunkie.com for ideas.



Monday

Tuesday
BBQ pork nachos – using leftover meat from yesterday

Wednesday – soccer practice followed by baseball game – packable dinner
Make black beans for Thursday
Sandwiches with cucumber salad

Thursday - Moms Night Out

Friday – at-home date night
Pasta primavera – asparagus and mushrooms

Saturday – party at neighbors
Hot onion dip and chips
Bbq meatballs
Make chicken for tomorrow in slow cooker

Sunday – baby V’s first birthday party
Chicken mole casserole (make ahead and put in the oven when we get home)


No comments: