Search



Monday, May 13, 2013

Menu and more

Last weekend was jam packed full of stuff.  All fun.  All enjoyable.  All good.

But, I am thoroughly enjoying the fact that the only thing on my calendar today is some work, laundry, a bit of cleaning, a dentist appointment for my little guy, and dinner.

This week my husband is traveling. So, that means the little guy and I get to do some fun stuff just us....movie camp out in the family room, picnic dinner at a playground, etc.

Here is this week's menu.  If you need ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.




Monday
Sausages and onions braised in beer, baked potatoes, roasted broccoli

Tuesday – p.m. meeting and baseball
Packed sandwiches
Beet, orange, and goat cheese salad with honey lime dressing

Wednesday
Pasta Primavera (moved from last week – it was too hot to cook on Friday)

Thursday – Saturday (Husband away – make junk for dinner, order chinese, picnic)

Sunday
Chicken mole casserole (moved from last week…..forgot it was Mother’s day….and DUH…I was SO not cooking)


No comments: